lördag 13 november 2010

Budapest in night and day

I was at the market after I wrote the last time. I arrived late partly because I forgot my camera and returned to the hostel to get it. The market was open but the majority of the shop were on their way to close or already had start with it. So I did't see the market as it suppose to be, but part of it.

After that I eat a ice-cream and took it easy, great way :) I walked thought thVáci utca and wondering which bars that is scams (girls approaches tourist men and make them go their with the result in a huge bill). A pizza later I was on my way to the Turkish bath but it was already evening. I founded the bath on a dark road but in there it was only men... "hmm.. can I help you?" followed by the explanation its open for men only today. The girl in the reception sad it was mixed today so I was very surprised.The tram back to the hostel and then the tram further... I ended up in Széchenyi Baths, a historical bath or something like that. Thermal Bath any way so the temperature was 29-39˚. It was tree different bath outside, one swimming-pool that I think was around 29˚, one pool that was 34˚ and one that was between 38-39˚. I would have preferred it warmer! But sure, it was warm. The steam in front of the stone building was a amazing view. I didn't bring my camera so check this out instead:
http://www.spasbudapest.com/furdo.php?idx=14&menu=8

Now Im back at the hostel and thinking about my plans for tomorrow.. or today actually. My train leave in 5 hours... If I take the one after I get to Warsaw to late for my bus to Riga and I need to spend one day in Warsaw.  I wasn't up for that. Not at all. Update soon ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar