fredag 12 november 2010

I am here!

You are here the big dot on the flow indicate and "Here are you!" are the text under it... So here am I!
Here is in Budapest in Hungary in a hostel called Casa de la Musica Hostel. Heres some picture and info from it:
http://www.hostels.com/hostels/budapest/casa-de-la-musica-hostel/35474
I like it, but I have only been here for a few hours. People here seems to be nice but not so social, but its maybe me, II am not so social in this moment... Well yes whit internet people I already know but not with new contacts here. I want to sit here, take it easy and just.. take it easy :)
Chris showed me this hostel after a visit at the castle in Budapest and at the museum there. I like it. But I was angry as a bee before that... I was at the Good Morning Hostel before and hostels.com writes a dorm cost 7Euro, a normal price around here, little cheap but not expectationally. It's the same price as the hostel I am at now... Any way, when I got there and left the backpack at the right place I remember to ask them about the price, just to be sure. And she say "14 Euro" what? I tried to discuss whit here but she was not so friendly so I gave up and we walked away. I don't like when people try to do scams and this was one. I don't believe it just was a mistake on their site (and I could have get online and booked the hostel from there and then they wouldn't have any other choice then let me stay there for that price I guess, even if I am sure they would try to take out more...). After that I was angry and my horn grove out again. We went to an internet café and I become calmer but I planed to leave Budapest the same evening or early the morning after. Chris made me come with him to the Castle and that was great :) A beautiful view over Budapest in the dark! I did't took any pictures, I may get up there or to another high place tomorrow to do it. I will look around for some places maybe worth a visit after finished this writing. That's indicate I will be staying tomorrow to and that is my plan to do so. I will go in the morning the 14th. I need to go the 14th because my InterRail card expiring the 14h so I need to be in Warza that evening at the latest. From there I can get to Riga or Tallinn where I will get a boat home. But first I will be there (Riga/Tallinn) a little time too. Any way I liked this hostel a lot so I stay here one more day, so I can sleep tomorrow and read a lot and maybe one project or a little more.
But something more I should do tomorrow... What? Well we see that later on :) Now I going to do some searches, go through some pictures from the train-trip to Budapest and read a little. And fell in a deep and nice sleep... or a nice dream maybe more positive :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar