torsdag 4 november 2010

A longer stop

I'm still in Riga, that was not a part of my plan. I din't get up this morning... the girl in the reception did't wake me up, she went to the wrong room. Well not so much to do about it but I'm a little pissed about it because it did't felt like she cared at all.
Now I am looking around for some buses, trains or something till Warsaw tonight, but it is hard to see what's what..I guess I take the bus tomorrow morning but its not optimal because my IR ticket start tomorrow anyway and I have tickets on the train tomorrow and the day after.

I can add that yesterday when I was in Sigulda I fikade (sorry, give me a English word for that or learn this ;) its like "take a cup of coffe" but are more freely) it cost me 0.71 (maybe 0,75) Lv. 1 Lv = around 14 sek. THat's for a glass of juice and two sweet things (bun and a price of blueberry pie)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar