söndag 7 november 2010

In Skopje, finally!

On the road/tracks for 2 days and nights I'm finally here in Skopje. My plan for the trip has changed a bit, but I'm not sure how it will be yet. I will look that over tonight.
Im going to the mountains with 3 other people in about 1½ hours and go fore some hiking to find some monastery's. First I have to take a shower, I didn't know I could miss that so much that I actually do.

In this hostel it's 13 people the owner say and it seem to be so, it's people everywhere ;) I was afraid I would be alone in the hostel and that's not why I stay in hostels. The main reason that I believed so was that hostel.com indicate that (and still do). Here I have WiFi thats working, A nice shower, a bed (don't know if its nice yet but i spent the last two nights on trains and one of them at a seat so I guess it will be just fine) so everything seems ok now :)

I post some pictures tonight from my past days and maybe from today deepening on the battery status for the camera. (and whit the reservation of the WiFi and that kind of stuff). 
The last thing to mention is the weather here, the rest of the world seems to think its cold, not me. Google say 9°C right now and the owner said it should be 22°C later today. So I will need my pair of shorts that I successfully brought without even remember it :)


Passcontrol


I saw this Macedonian flag and thought it was a regular house, it wasn't. This is one of many pass control stations.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar