fredag 12 november 2010

Can't avoid it

I can't avoid share this text whit you, just because I find it so funny. Do not worry about me, my point is actually the opposite!


By night

Mostly there's no reason to have concerns about Budapest by night. In practice, the whole city, including all the touristy areas, Pest within the inner ring road (the line of Szent István körút–Teréz körút–Erzsébet körút–József körút–Ferenc körút, popularly known as Nagykörút), and Buda are safe even before dawn. Most locals avoid walking alone by night in outer zones of districts 8th and 9th in Pest, as these are shady, though not particularly dangerous areas. Areas in 8th district behind Népszinház utca - József körút can be a bit risky, although the district is CCTV monitored by the police. If you don't have special thing to do there, try not to have a walk at night at Lujza, Dankó, Magdolna Streets and their surroundings: also, it's not a very attractive area. Népszinház utca itself is not a very nice place after dark but usually not risky.

the place in bold are quite close to my hostel and the café I had plan to go to tonight but never did. I will get there tomorrow instead :) Just funny if you ask me. But if you read the whole text you can find this:
Keep a low profile or avoid the public transportation system on weekend nights. 
So I just think they exaggerates everything! But something they need to do. But sure, I don't feel safe in Budapest of some reason I don't know about... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar