onsdag 17 november 2010

Last night in Riga

In 7½ hours I'm going to check out from my hostel and meet my daughter! It will be wonderful to see her again! I miss to hug her (even if that's maybe not so popular to anyway from her point of view).

This day I get up late, to late for my happiness. What did I do the two last hours yesterday? After updating my blog, fixing my pictures and everything else? I don't know. I should have gone to bed at 3 at least but well... it's me. So I woke up this morning around 1pm or something like that. After brunch, shower and everything else I went out but I did't get to the market until 5pm so a lot of shops had already closed. I went lost... again. Riga is not so big but, as the ones that meet me here know, I always get lost any way.
With a little help I found the market and that was about it for today. I did't do so much today, just tried to study and at the evening I went out with the girls in my dorm. I saw two interesting things out there, big cold snowflakes, you know really big! And second of all, a green thing served with bread that they said was my dinner....It was green. It looked... green. It tasted really good even through its appearance. I forced the other two girls to taste it and the waitress too. They were all very skeptical, but I did''t leave any room for disobedience ;) They all liked it (they said, but I believe them).
Two Coca Colas and one strange ice-cream milkshake later I was back to the hostel, very wet after the walk in the rain (first rain, then snow, then rain again but in bigger amounts).

Now time for sleep, I just thought I would write something today even thought it was a very calm day and my camera stayed in the locker the whole time.
Zzzz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar