söndag 7 november 2010

To take it easy

Sometimes you need to take it easy. I haven't even been down to the center of Skopje yet.. I don't even know the way. I was to the shop near for a couple of hours ago, for the first time. Tomorrow it will be mosques and churches and hopefully a market to, in the center  :)

Well of all thing I look mostly forward to get to the bed even if its cold, but i hope my teddybear have kept it warm. I'm just tired and a little angry on me because I had so much I wanted to see but didn't do so. But I guess the most of it was not my fault, no ones, just to little time that's all. I have seen lovely stuff and I will see much more, just that my trip started to be a lot more planed... and contain time to see things to, not just going thou them

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar