torsdag 4 november 2010

Walk around in Riga

Well as I told you I missed the bus to Warsaw this morning so I have been walking around in Riga instead. The morning was spent eating my candy, a cookie I got and trying to find ways to get to Warsaw in time. My train leaves 21.10 tomorrow night and I believe I need to be on it, if just for my totally happiness, so be it :) Any way, Mattias helped me find some buses so I go from Riga tomorrow morning at 7 am to Vilnius by bus. And from Vilnius I'll go to Warsaw 11.50 or 12.00, I actually don't know because different sites say different thing, maybe because how I have defined my search.
I'm looking forward to get to the next step in my plan, but not to leave Riga really... I just have start finding things and I don't felt confused all the time. And the hostel is nice too, and the people... Well it's sad to leave but at the same time it isn't. My feelings in that matter is divided. But my thought is some were else, flying in the sky.

On the next 3 days (5th -7th) i will be on buses and trains for about 42 hours. Beginning my trip at 7 am tomorrow morning and arrive at the same time the morning the 7th. So I got stops for about 6 h, I hope I will find something to eat in Budapest (I guess my biggest stop is there).Doesn't it sound great? ;) Well I look forward to it and hope it will go smoothly!

Today I was going around in Riga as I told you before, it was nice and I had the chance to see a lot more of Riga but unfortunate I messed the Occupation museum. But I was at the market and bought some candy and stuff for tomorrow. The market is close to the train station and are placed in some cream-coloured hangars, originally made for zeppelinar traffic. Inside and outside of them actually. It was big and interesting to see.
I also was to two churches, but I just went inside one of them, and just for a short moment. It looked more like a shop than a church and I don't think their main goal is to sell Christianity...
I walked around a bit at the day, mostly because we went wrong all the time on the way to the market (where I was walking around for maybe 1-1½ yesterday).
Chili made my day greater by making a good pizza so I have eat, walked around, see stuff, get lost (of course) and talk to people. Great day is the summary.

Shop in the train station, I never went in.

Church nearby my hostel


Central city

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar