lördag 6 november 2010

Sestokai to Warza


5th 15:34
I’m on a train from Sestokai  to Warza right now with two other backpackers.  Found them in Vilnius, waiting for the same train that I was. They seemed as confused as I felt so I hooked up whit them on the way to Warza. Right now we are on a train from Sestokai, the landscape is really beautiful. I tried to take some photos but I don’t know how they will turn out jet.  
Now I know. Some of them actually turned out to be ok thou the circumstances. My plan is to fix some of them after finishing this one and after that make a site to one of my courses. I should read but I’m to tired so I skip that for now. But designing a site, yeah that’s ok… But I’m not sure what sort of page to create jet.
The reason I’m so tired is that I got to bed quite late (around 1am) and then someone waked me up at 2am and I still had to get up to 5.30am. My bus was going at 7 and I had to take a shower and pack down the last pieces and find the bus so I thought it was a good idea to get up then. I got my ticket in the morning to, but the breakfast that I had plans for didn’t happened. I just drank a yoghurt and that’s all. I’m going to travel for 42h like I wrote yesterday and it would had been nice to had the chance to eat something. I will have a stop in Budapest tomorrow morning for some hours so I will have the chance to grab something there. But until then… well I have some candy, two apples and some things to drink so I will manage… I think. Not much to d about it any way so. Now the train goes in the wrong direction (backwards).
I will write something later, but I’ll guess that you won’t see this until the 7th (or maybe the 6th) when I arrive in my hostel or in a café in Budapest. I don’t have an hostel jet, which aren’t so great because I don’t even know where they are and how to get there.  I may look one up I Budapest to, and update this, we will see…

(publicized in Budapest)

Photos from the train:














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar